Concerned about removing the barriers that prevent people who are blind or vision impaired from becoming and remaining independent, valued and active members of the community, the ABF has developed a number of key policies. The following policies have been adopted by the ABF Board and were presented as a package to Government.
- ABF Policy – Braille 2017 (Word 109KB)
- ABF Policy – Access to Equipment 2017 (Word 84KB)
- ABF Policy – Access to Information 2017 (Word 66KB)
- ABF Policy – Access to Education 2017 (Word 34KB)
- ABF Policy – Employment 2017(Word 65KB)